Notes for Consulting Bootcamp & First Team Presentation
What do I need?
Specialization: VR, AI....
- Gap Analysis
- Solution - General
- Implement Plan
- Measurement Plan
- Corporate Strategy: Vision and Highest
- Business Strategy: What business we are in? How do we make money?
- Operations Management: multiple functions/deep-dive of one function
- Innovation: R&D/Culture
- Sustainability: CSR. Not much revenue/growth
- Organization Design: how to assign talent to support business capacity/strategy?
- Revenue! Change Management: talent need to change for traditional -> digital
- Leadership/Talent Development: leaders/talent from c-level to base lines
- Culture&Div: M&A! Start-up!
- Revenue! HR transformation: Digital!!!
- Research & Analysis: Mass Data/Info
- Find client
pain: go deep to some target industry
- Solution Recommendation
- Relationship Development
- How to get the achievement?
- THREE POINT!
- ONE statement per slide!
- Storyboarding! Do not bring everything
- Why other ideas are bad?
- Recommendation First! -> We have data to support
- Don’t assume people already read the case. If status report - go to the point!
- Relate information - FIND LINK!
- Prepare Q&A section!
- Don’t have to behind podium
- Engage! Look at presenter
- OK to say no information
- Don’t read on script
Hook phase!!! Begin Middle End
- Introduce team
- Everyone has eye contact
- Give names to presentation
- NO I feel!
WRAP UP STORY
- Q&A everyone in a line